Mobile Users: please press the 3 lines above to access other site pages
We are your favorite high end urban consignment shop located in the Issaquah Historic District. You'll be immediately pleased by the abundant selection of current women's clothing in zero to plus sizes, jewelry, shoes, scarves and purses in all the best labels in a boutique setting. We have a customer loyalty program as we are always so thankful for your support. Come shop and enjoy low low prices!
If you'd like to consign, call us today and make an appointment - see contact page. We accept current styles of high end clothing and accessories for women. You can enjoy the ease of online access to check your account at your convenience. See the consignment agreement on our Consign page to get the full understanding of our consignment process.
We are now accepting WARM SPRING pieces.
Click on our Facebook Feed to see this week's sales, events happening soon and other updates.
- There is NO ANNUAL FEE
- There is NO STEAMING FEE
- There is NO CHECK ISSUING FEE
- We are celebrating our 5th year anniversary in Issaquah
- Revolve has paid out over $500,000.00 to our consignors - proud that thousands of ladies in our community have benefitted from Revolve Consignment
- We are selective having figured out what women in our area are looking for and we are successful at moving items which adds up for our consignors
- We always have a SALE happening - yes, customers love this!
- The average price tag amount hovers around $20.00, which means you can get a stack of currently trending pieces with great labels for 100 bucks. Higher end pieces are more but still affordable
- Items are priced at approximately 1/3 retail value and we go down from there depending on condition etc.
- We have amazing customer service and enjoy styling those who want the assistance
- We are business savvy having been logistics and retail managers all of our lives (Terri & Husband, Jeffrey Thorne) - business is stable with continuous growth each year. Yes, it runs on a shoestring budget but the love we receive from the REVOLVE community is worth it
- Our business is zero waste and clearly benefits the environment - even our clothing fixtures, grid wall, counters and hangers were previously owned
- We give unsold pieces to the local schools, service groups and churches without writing any off as donations; we are not allowed to do that
- We continuously serve as mentors to teenagers with internships at Revolve through the Issaquah School District and the ACT Program which includes those in our community with special needs
- We have monthly events hosting women in our community that educate our customers on style, organization, self care & spirituality
- We coordinate an annual fashion show with the fabulous ladies at the Issaquah Senior Center and let me tell you, it is JOYFUL (last year included two 97 year old models with so much spunk)
- We speak at local women's groups re the benefits of consignment
- We give gift certificates generously to non-profits in our community
- We give teachers and those who work for the schools a 25% discount
- We participate in all of the Issaquah Historic District's Wine & Art Walks plus several other events supporting local artists
- REVOLVE - you give and you get
- Revolve is great for those of us who are conscientious about our budgets, the enviroment and the way that we are showing up; join us!